Our lake and pond management company is proud to be your trusted source for aquatic solutions. We strive to meet the needs of our clients while offering them competitive rates and effective services. Our specialists utilize the highest quality materials and equipment to ensure the overall health of your waterways. We are pleased to offer many different services to better your lakes. Below we feature a few of our specialized services that will help keep your lakes aesthetically pleasing and safe year-round.
- We offer stock fishing services to help you create an environmentally balanced lake. We stock carp, catfish, bass, bluegill, and more.
- Our water clarification process ensures the appropriate and safe amount of aluminum sulfate is applied to your lakes to help clear your waters.
- We utilize plants to aquascape your lakes to help stabilize the soil and provide nutrients.
- Our specialists can install and repair most fountains and aeration systems to help you have a healthy and beautiful pond.
- We offer water testing and sampling services to ensure we treat your ponds effectively by creating a customized maintenance plan.
We offer many more services than what is listed above. If you are interested in learning more about our aquatic weed management services, contact us today at 1 (800) 666-5253.
The Lake Doctors take pride in offering environmentally friendly aquatic management services to enhance the overall well-being of your waterways. As a company, it is our corporate social responsibility to conduct such business that does not harm our natural environment. We are actively developing alternative methods that utilize fewer chemicals when caring for your waterways. Below we list a few ways we are trying to do our part in being green and environmentally safe.
- Our herbicides and algaecides are EPA-approved for lakes and ponds, and we only apply them to areas that are safe for the surrounding fish, wildlife, and overall habitat.
- Instead of using harsh copper compounds to remove algae, we blend a safe bacterium that is harmless to the pond but effective in breaking down pond sludge.
- We utilize naturally occurring enzymes to remove harmful nutrients that would allow algae to grow.
- Our aquatic specialists enhance the health of your lake by installing aeration systems that help eliminate stagnation found in the water while improving oxygen levels.
- We provide fish stocking to our clients to help improve the overall ecosystem of your lake, which ultimately helps improve our environment.
If you are interested in learning more ways we help make a difference in reducing our carbon footprint, we encourage you to reach out to us. Contact us today at 1 (800) 666-5253 to learn more about our aquatic weed management services.
Maintaining your lakes and ponds is important to keeping a healthy environment for fish and wildlife. Like with humans, oxygen is vital for the health of your waterways. Decreased levels of oxygen found in your lakes can cause your waterways to suffer from contaminated algae, mosquito problems, and overall poor appearance. Our pond aerators and fountains help owners improve the overall health of their lakes. Our aquatic specialists will create you a custom solution that fits your biological needs and budget.
Our pond aerators and fountains feature superior submersible pumps that are designed to feature a constant spray height with fluctuating water levels. We also only utilize corrosion-resistant materials and pumps to ensure durability and reliability.
Our aeration bottom diffusion systems are a cost-effective method of enhancing the overall health of your lake. Bottom diffusion systems help break up the air in the pond into millions of small bubbles that then rise towards the surface. This system then adds oxygen to the water while bringing low-oxygen water to the surface, where it then creates a large moving circulation pattern in the waterway.
If you are interested in learning more about making your lakes and ponds healthy through our fountains and aerators, contact us today at 1 (800) 666-5253.
At The Lake Doctors, we strive to serve our clients by offering custom aquatic solutions that fit your needs and budget. Our specialists have learned a lot over the years about our ecosystems and the animals that are found within these systems. We feel it is our duty as a company to offer our expertise and advice regarding your lakes and ponds.
Cottonmouths snakes, also known as water moccasins (Agkistrodon piscivorus), are notoriously mistaken by humans to be extremely vicious. The myth is when people come between the water and a cottonmouth; the snake may become startled and seem as though it is chasing the individual. The much-uncoordinated cottonmouth, once in motion, will move spastically to escape human contact and return to water because it perceives us to be a threatening predator. However, more often they will sit in their classic mouth agape pose, showing off their white mouth in a defensive posture.
We find ourselves in the presence of snakes more often than not in our line of work. Although they are not everyone’s favorite critter, they are a very important part of the ecological puzzle that makes up our waterways. Remember to respect their presence and check your local wildlife laws before handling any snake species. Contact us today at 1 (800) 666-5253 to learn more about our lake and pond management services.